2023 Fall Round
ENROLLMENT ENDED 08.23.23
Raising the bar for quality assurance in the cannabis and hemp industry.
Welcome to the 2023 Fall Round of The Emerald Test™
Our Inter-Laboratory Comparison Proficiency Test (ILC/PT) program was developed in 2014 specifically to meet the needs of cannabis and hemp testing facilities.
Below are links to each of the Reports for the 2023 Fall Round, as well as the award criteria for The Emerald Badge™.
Please address any questions to:
Read the FALL ROUND SUMMARY
- 11-Part Potency in Hemp Bud
- 7-Part Potency in Hemp Oil
- 7-Part Potency in Hemp Bud
- 7-Part Potency in Gummy
- 7-Part Potency in Hard Chocolate
- 3-Part Hemp Potency in Hemp Bud
- 6-Part Tryptamines in Mushroom
- 21-Part Terpenes in Hemp Oil
- 21-Part Terpenes in Hemp Bud
- Pesticide Screening in Hemp Bud
- Pesticide Screening in Hemp Oil
- 23-Part Residual Solvents in Hemp Oil
- 5-Part Heavy Metals in Hemp Oil
- 7-Part Heavy Metals in Hemp Bud
- Aerobic Plate Count in Hemp
- Total Coliform in Hemp
- Enterobacteriaceae in Hemp
- Total Yeast and Mold in Hemp
- Microbial Panel 3 – STEC in Hemp
- Microbial Panel 6 – STEC in Chocolate
- Microbial Panel 8 – STEC in Hemp Oil
- Microbial Panel 4 – Aspergillus Mold in Hemp
- Microbial Panel 9 – Aspergillus Molds in Hemp Oil
- Microbial Panel 2 – Salmonella in Hemp
- Microbial Panel 5 – Salmonella in Chocolate
- Microbial Panel 7 – Salmonella in Hemp Oil
- 5 Part Mycotoxins in Hemp
- Foreign Materials in Hemp
- Water Activity in Hemp Bud
- Moisture Analysis in Hemp Bud
An Emerald Badge™ will be awarded to participating labs that meet the criteria established by the ISO accredited PT manufacturer with input from The Emerald Test™ Advisory Panel. Labs receiving a Badge are recognized for their capabilities through inter-laboratory comparison with their peers for a given test. Be advised that a minimum of 8 participants are required to complete the ILC/PT analysis. The ILC/PT promotes transparency and enhances consumer confidence in the safety and the science which independent testing facilities contribute to the cannabis and hemp industries.
NOTE: The Emerald Test Badge does not imply regulatory compliance or laboratory accreditation. Alteration or misrepresentation of the badge will void the award and jeopardize future participation in the Emerald Test.
Once again, thank you for participating in The Emerald Test™!
Should you have any questions or suggestions for improving the experience and value to your business, please let us know.
Ready to get started?
Prepare for your 2024 Spring Round participation by running some practice PTs!
We’ve got you covered with the best cannabis proficiency tests on the market, all just a click away! Shop specific PTs including metals, microbiology, pesticides, pH, potency, residual solvents, terpenes, water activity tests, and more!